Monday 28 April 2014

Final piece.

I worked on acetate, merely just testing out different materials and decided that i rather liked the effect. This helped me decide what i want to do for my final piece. After discovering Seth Clark, i knew i wanted to combine the style of Jeffrey Fulvimari...

Robert Rauschenberg...
























And Seth Clark.  
























I decided i could do this by using collage, both Seth and Robert had this style. I would then paint over the top of the collage using watercolour then applying sharpie and fine liner. I became a fan of masking fluid, not for its purpose but for the effect it gave once left on, it peeled away slightly and this gave a minor decaying look. I would then draw using pencil a very detailed drawing of a person. I took sample photos of myself. I chose to present myself well but have an expression of fakeness. I gave a slight smile; this was to stay with the theme broken home.





























The idea of hiding something. This would then be placed in a shadow bow frame that i am able to place
items inside, allowing me to create 3D collage. I have then decided to paint on acetate, using the same watercolour and pen. This will give the broken home something to hide behind. On acetate i will create what seems a perfect picture and then place on top of my frame. I have created a mock up and sketches.

       

                     



No comments:

Post a Comment