Monday 28 April 2014

The beginning of my final piece.

After trial and improvement methods i began to consider thoughts of a final piece and a theme to it. After looking through inspirations and style of my artist and his illustrated work i decided on the theme "Broken home". I also got inspiration from my own work- my introduction page with the different styles of doors. I decided to work in a style i had already discovered. This was taking watercolour and applying this firstly to my material and shortly after using sharpie or fine liner to illustrate. I attempted a scene of a street,  including houses and buildings. I liked the idea and the thought behind it. Broken home is not always obvious and certain people have certain problems that is not always addressed, i have chosen to show this in my work and create a final piece based on this message.


No comments:

Post a Comment